Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions (the “terms and conditions”) carefully before using this site.
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
(a) we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
(b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
The term SATGURUHOLIDAYS or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner and the operator of this website (the “Operator”).This site, and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of Satguru holidays Ltd and various third party providers and distributors and which is licensed to the Operator. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors though certain data is the copyrighted work of SATGURUHOLIDAYS.COM and other information providers.
Use of Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Shall only use this site to make authentic reservations or purchases of holiday packages and shall not use this site for any other purposes, You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose.
- Shall not, reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose or not employ deceptive email addresses or fabricate information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including emails, transmitted through this site.
- Shall not, except as permitted under applicable laws of U.A.E, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise communicate or caused to be displayed to the public any of the content provided in this site or exploit the material on the site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital data and downloads, data compilations and software, without the prior written permission of SATGURUHOLIDAYS.COM.
- Shall not, except as permitted under applicable laws of U.A.E, alter, modify, translate, decompile, adapt, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any content or component from this site.
- Shall not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Shall not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications to any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
- Shall not make any unlicensed use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website to violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws relating to the website.
- Shall not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, vilifying, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or applicable regulation or code of conduct.
- Shall not post or broadcast any information which (i) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (ii) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right.
You agree that you shall be uniquely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other loss or harm resulting from your use of this website.
To be eligible for an individual account on our website under this website you must be at least 18 years of age. You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website. After successfully registering with the website portal, you will receive a user ID and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user ID and password and are fully accountable for all activities that occur under your password or user ID. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website. You must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person. You may only sustain one user ID and password at any one time and may not use multiple user IDs or passwords. You are required to use your password for your own use only. You agree to immediately notify the Operator upon discovery of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal and financial obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are legally, financially and ethically responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
Online Bookings & Purchases
Contracts for products and services
Unless otherwise expressly stated on the website, the Operator acts as agent for its third party distributors for all products and services purchased by you on this site. You may place bookings for or may make purchases of products and services online at this site. A contract for the sale and purchase of products and services may be made online at this site by your acceptance of the products and services offered on the site (the “Contract”) by third party providers and/or distributors and/or where stated, the Operator, and you hereby agree to waive any rights to challenge the validity or enforceability of Contracts entered into on this site on the grounds that it was made in electronic form instead of by paper and/or signed or sealed.
Kindly note that by indicating your acceptance to purchase any product or service offered by us on the website, you are obligated to complete such transactions. You are prohibited from indicating your acceptance to purchase products and services where you do not intend to complete such transactions. The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws shall be only yours. By submitting an order to purchase goods or services, you represent and warrant that you have the legal right to purchase, utilize and/or possess such goods or services.
You are solely responsible for checking that the booking and/or purchase made contains the correct information (including dates, names and timings) before proceeding for the payment. The Operator and the third party providers and distributors shall be entitled to rely on the information contained in your booking and shall not be responsible for any error(s) made in your booking and/or purchase after relying on the information provided by you for the booking.
Third party travel service providers
We sell a variety of travel related products from different suppliers and service providers (“Suppliers”). Each Supplier has its own terms and condition that are applicable to your particular arrangements in addition to our general terms and conditions, and you should make sure you understand them. You may be bound by terms and conditions imposed by the travel service providers for whom the Operator acts as an agent including conditions of carriage, refund and cancellation policies of airlines, cruise lines, car hire operators, hotels, etc.
Satguru Holidays is acting as intermediary or a “Booking Agent” for products and services that are not directly supplied by us (e.g., air carriage and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). We are not a co-vendor of such products and services. You will be entering into a separate contract with such Suppliers in connection with such products and services.
The Operator is not liable for any claims or damages against non-fulfillment or unsatisfactory fulfillment of products and services purchased on your behalf by the Operator from these third party providers and distributors, such as, but not limited to, airlines, hotels, tour operators, car hire companies, insurance companies, and other entities. At times, airlines and other travel services providers may overbook passengers on their flights or re-schedule flight times. In this event, the Operator is not responsible for any such incidents.
Deposit & Payment
Any deposits from you are non-refundable. Payment of a deposit enables us to hold a reservation for you but does not guarantee the price. The price can only be guaranteed once we receive full payment and other travel documents have been issued, subject to any terms and conditions of the Supplier. We will advise you of the date that full payment is required. Upon your provision of your payment information, you are authorizing us to make the payment arrangements with the corresponding Suppliers.
After full payment, the conditions of the contract with your Supplier may permit them to increase the cost of your arrangements. If we are acting as your Booking Agent, we will pass on any such increase to you as we become aware of such increase. If we have arranged a package, changes in transportation costs including the cost of fuel, taxes, fees and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have paid in full.
All the products and services purchased require fulfillment and documentation, such as issuance of air tickets and travel vouchers. Fulfillment is performed 24*7 from our customer care department. As such, any travel requests and bookings made require a minimum processing time of varying periods, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased.
The Operator will not be held liable for any claims for loss, damages or compensation against non-fulfillment should you purchase a product or service that cannot be fulfilled between the time of booking and the time of departure. In such an event, the Operator shall refund to you all unutilized amount collected from you for that purchase.
Passport, visa and health information
Many countries require that foreign nationals entering hold a passport with at least six (6) months validity remaining. This information as well as other related information supplied by the Operator or any of its affiliates and any links within the site are supplied in good faith; and should be treated as a guideline only. It is your responsibility to fullfil the passport, visa (including any and all transit visas) and other immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. The sole responsibility for ensuring travel documentation is correct is that of the individual traveler. The Operator reserves the right to decline any booking or purchase for any reason and shall not be held liable for any resulting claims for loss, damages or compensation.
Specific terms and conditions for products and services
Certain products and services have their own specific governing terms and conditions which shall apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions. It is important for you to read the terms and conditions applicable to these certain products and services as they may contain exclusions of limitations of liability and other terms and conditions, including restrictions on amendment or cancellation. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions for the specific product or service and these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions for the specific product or service shall prevail in relation to that specific product or service.
All airlines tickets are subject to supplemental price increases that may be imposed after the date of purchase. Post-purchase price increases may be applied due to additional costs imposed by a supplier or government. All prices displayed for the product and service are subject to change and availability by their respective providers, and such prices are not final until full payment for the product and service concerned is made. For travel services such as air tickets, hotels, cars, packages, prices, fare conditions and class of travel can change at any time without notice. Routing restrictions and other special conditions may apply.
Cancellation & Charges
Your contract with the Suppliers may allow them to cancel or amend bookings. Please note that the terms and conditions for cancellation of booking and purchase will vary for each product and service. Refer to the terms and conditions for a specific product or service or alternatively, check with our Customer Care Team. Cancellation, at your request, may not be allowed or may require a minimum processing time of varying periods, subject to the specific terms and conditions applicable to the type of product or service purchased. Cancellation may be subject to cancellation fees which you agree to bear in full. For bookings and purchases which have been pre-paid, refunds will be made (subject to the refund policy). We have no control over airline schedule changes and accept no liability for costs which may arise as a result of such changes. It may take an approximate 3 to 6 months before the credit appears in your account for air ticket refund processing. For pre-paid hotel refund processing, it may take approximately 1 month for the credit to appear in your bank account.
The preceding refund timeline is a guide for your reference only and shall not be binding upon the Operator.
You agree to bear the full cost of any booking, cancellation and administration fees for any products or services booked but not utilized for any reason. In some cases, the Operator may charge cancellation and/or amendment fees in addition to those imposed by travel service providers.
AMENDMENTS IN BOOKING & PURCHASE
Where a change requested by you to your travel arrangements is permitted and possible, our standard service fees will apply in addition to any additional Supplier charges. Please note that the terms and conditions for changes to bookings and purchases will vary for each product and service. Please therefore refer to the terms and conditions for a specific product or service. If there are no terms and conditions for a specific product or service, you may otherwise change your booking or purchase online by calling our Sales or Operation team or you can access through email. However, we may take up to three (3) days to respond to email requests. Changes, at your request, must be received by the Operator at least seven (7) days before travel or use to be effective and may be subject to administrative fees which you agree to bear in full.
Changes to name details are not allowed by many airlines and other Suppliers. While we will endeavor make such a change if necessary, please bear in mind that most airlines and Suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply. If you plan not to take a flight as booked, please contact the airline as far in advance as possible to discuss your options. If you do not check in on time for a confirmed reservation, the airline may register you as a ‘no-show’, which could result in extra charges and/or your whole flight itinerary being cancelled and/or render your ticket void.
As per the U.A.E permitted law and subject to the statutory warranties below, the operator and Satguruholidays.com make no warranty or representation of any kind regarding this website, products or services on this site and/or any materials provided on this site, all of which are provided on an “as is” basis only. We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to such information that appears on our website. We expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on our website and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price.
Any ratings for suppliers are intended only as general guidelines, and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. We make no guarantees about the availability of specific products and services. We make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services provided by us or contained on our website for any purpose. We disclaim all warranties that our website, its servers or any email sent from us or our suppliers are free of viruses or other harmful components. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Warranty disclaimers may vary from state to state.
The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of us. We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. We have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond our control, and we have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by law but subject always to the clause mentioned in the above disclaimer.
- The operator and the Satguruholidays.com declares no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site;
- In no event we shall be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website or our services or with the delay or inability to access, display or use our website whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our website may contain links to third party websites that we provide only as a convenience to you. You should take precautions to ensure that whatever links you access are free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive mechanisms The existence of these links does not imply that we endorse such websites or any included content. We are not responsible for such websites or content or any data privacy practices of such websites. If you decide to link to other web sites, you do so at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions (if any) of the linked web site and in particular, its own set of privacy policies that you are advised to check out.
Similarly, other web sites may also link to this site. Any third parties that wish to establish links with this site should obtain the prior written consent of the Operator to do so and the Operator reserves the right to deny permission for any such links to the site. In particular, no third parties shall deep link to any page other than the Home page of this site without obtaining the prior written consent of the Operator to do so. If however the Operator gives its permission for any such links, the Operator is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of UAE. The Terms and Conditions, its performance and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of UAE. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE in all questions and controversies arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions, its performance and your use of this site.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason, and such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which we are entitled at law or in equity. Such termination shall not affect any right to relief to which the Operator or Satguruholidays.com may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of the Terms and Conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to the Operator or Satguruholidays.com and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
The Operator may at any time modify any part of the site, including the products and services and the Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without prior notice. Your continued access or use of our website or services signifies your acceptance of the modifications to the Agreement. You may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party. The Operator also reserves the right to deny any person access and use of the site at any time.
The Terms and Conditions shall be severable. If a provision of a contract under these terms and conditions is determined by any Court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of a contract under these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
The Terms and Conditions, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.
Should you have any queries or require any further information on these Terms and Conditions, please send us an email to customer.care@Satguruholidays.com and we shall respond to you as soon as we can. Alternatively you can call us at 800 894647 ( TWINGS ).
Rules and Restrictions
- Until the price of the ticket is paid in full, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated and charged to you.
- Until the price of the ticket is paid in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the airline or Satguruholidays.com without any prior notice.
- If the payment is not accepted on given credit card number(s), you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a circumstance you need to speak to the relevant card issuing Bank, or provide alternate credit card number, or change mode of payment if available.
- If you find some errors on the booking/ ticket: you need to report the same within 24 hours your corresponding travel document/itinerary
- Satguruholidays.com is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after issuance of the ticket, but will inform you of the same if informed by the airlines. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
- All tickets are subject to date change and cancellation penalties with exception of some tickets being non-refundable but reusable later as per the rules of the airline. Partially or half-utilized tickets are non-refundable.
- There will be no refund for NO SHOWS.
- In cases where customer is entitled for full refund, a transaction-processing fee of AED 50 per ticket will be applicable.
- All tickets have a ticket validity within which the travel has to be finished, and date change on the ticket can be done only as per the validity of ticket. Should you require further details on this, kindly contact our 24X7 Customer Care Center.
- The Frequent flier miles will be as on the sole discretion of respective airlines. Satguruholidays.com will not be responsible for any mileage guarantee.
- Infant is defined as a traveler whose age must be under 24 months throughout the entire journey. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey then the infant fare would not be applicable and you will need to buy the ticket under applicable child fare.
- A maximum of one infant is allowed to travel with each adult passenger. In case of more than one infants travelling with one adult, first infant would be charged the infant fare but for the second infant applicable child fare would be charged.
- Few airlines do not allow children to travel alone (Unaccompanied Minors) or with an accompanying young adult (between 12 – 16 years of age).We do not book unaccompanied minor tickets on Satguruholidays.com.
- You are requested to contact our customer care for your date change and cancellation requests. We will assist you as per your requirements.
- Refund will be processed within 3 to 6 months from the date of submission of tickets.
- All bookings booked on Satguruholidays.com are subject to cancellation penalty levied by the airlines.
- Before the commencement of your air travel, please check that you possess all the valid documents required for travel such as passport, air tickets, valid VISA, health certificates, travel insurance, etc.
You can amend or cancel your flight booking up to 8 hours before departure. However depending on the airline/sector the cancellation policy might differ and in certain cases carriers may not allow cancellation between 24 to 72 hours before departure. Please check the cancellation policy carefully before going ahead with the cancellation request. For any further assistance you can get in touch with our customer care center or call us on our Toll Free number