Valid for sale in
02 Nights / 03 Days
Nyanga is a mountainous area of spectacular natural Beauty: rolling hills, green forests, rugged peaks, misty valleys, deep gorges, cascading waterfalls, and sparkling rivers and lakes.
4×4 Tours, Eastern Highlands for the outdoors activities of hiking, horse riding, fishing and golf, as well as the superb birdlife and the stunning scenery.
No. of Nights
Pine inn or similar
Day 01: Arrival to Nyanga
Complete your passport and immigration formalities and once you come out, you will meet the driver who is waiting outside the arrivals area with your name placard to assist you to your vehicle. Check in as per standard check in time. The rest of the day is at your leisure. Feel free to relax or explore the city on your own. Lunch and dinner will be served as per hotel schedule with overnight at your hotel.
Meals Included: Lunch & Dinner
Day 02: Explore Nyanga
Early breakfast at your hotel.
Today, you will be picked up from your hotel and directly taken to the standout hike – The Turaco Trail- one of the country’s most scenic hikes, which traverses magnificent mountain and forest landscapes.
During the drive after the hike you will get to take in the scenery which is breath-taking and beautiful and you may soak in the beautiful landscape as you drive. You will get to have an intimate experience at Nyanga National Park as it is made up of beautiful landscapes of rolling hills, granite outcrops, expansive valleys and deep gorges. It is home to the highest mountain in the country – Mount Nyangani. As well as kudu, klipspringer, reedbuck, blue duiker and samango monkeys, rich archaeological sites and an incredible wealth of birds – more than 300 species – making it a birding hot spot. Along the way you will get to see Nyangombe falls – a beautiful series of cascading waterfalls located on the western edge of the park, a 15minute walk from the car park. Later on in the afternoon you will go and see the 762-metre Mtazari Falls, Zimbabwe’s highest waterfall, a short hike to the edge of the escarpment gives you a spectacular view of the waterfalls and the Honde valley, 800metres below.
After a long day of exploring Nyanga the driver will take you back to the hotel where your dinner reservations are set.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 03: Departure
Early morning breakfast and guest will then proceed to check-out as per hotel policy.
Meals Included: Breakfast
End of Services…………………………………..
- Accommodation for 02 nights’ in Nyanga as per itinerary.
- All Meals
- Visit to Mt Inyangani.
- Visit to Nyangombe Falls, Nyamuziwa Falls & Mutarazi falls
- Pit Structures, Worlds view
- Anything not mentioned in “Package Inclusions”
- Airfare, Train Fare, Travel Visa & Travel Insurance & Medical Premium, Medical tests, etc.
- Individually extended accommodation, sightseeing, transfers, excursions pre, post or on tour.
- City Tax / Tourism Dirham tax / Green Tax etc. (if applicable)
- Cost of Optional activities
- OK to board for the airline (if applicable)
- Meals other an specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Juices, Sodas, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottled Water etc.
- Incidentals, Tips, Porterage, Minibar and Bell-Boy charges, Gratuities etc.
Visa Requirement and Charges:
Please check online or with our authorised representative if Travel visa is required to visit our country. It is your responsibility to submit all relevant documents and obtain a legal travel visa (as per requirement) before you travel.
In case your tour is cancelled or curtailed short due to visa issues, we will be unable to provide you any refund of the tour cost.
For E-Visa, we are happy to provide you the visa requirement charges and documents required at highly competitive rates on our portal: https://www.visadone.com
You may click the above link and check the details there
For Sticker Visa, please check with our local branch for the costing, documents required and processing time.
Travel & Medical Insurance Charges:
It is Traveller’s responsibility to obtain and be in possession of the comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance, including medical insurance with provision for air evacuation, insurance in case of accidents, sudden sickness, medical expenses or death, before embarking on a tour. Our company is neither responsible nor liable for any claims, damage or loss as a result of Client’s failing to obtain necessary insurance cover.
We are however, happy to provide you travel insurance as per the plan you select which can offer you comprehensive coverage at highly competitive costs.
Age limit to provide Insurance – Up to 75 years. For Insurance, all rates given are per person in USD.
- Current Exclusion:
- To & from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal & Bangladesh.
- From India (However to India (Inbound) is allowed).
Up to 75 years per person
Travel Insurance Anywhere 2 Anywhere
Premium in USD per person
01 – 07 Days
08 – 15 Days
16 – 30 Days
Insurance fees once paid is totally non-refundable. For further details you can check with us on email@example.com
*Disclaimer: Please do check with our Branch / Authorised representative about the latest requirement as visa requirement / fees / travel insurance charges are dynamic and subject to change. The consulate at their discretion may ask for additional documents also for visa processing. Visa issuance is purely at the discretion of the consulate and not us.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
• 50% payment at the time of confirmation
• Balance 50% within 07 days of confirmation or travel date whichever is earlier.
We accept payments via bank transfer/Debit & Credit cards also. In case of a bank transfer please add USD 30 per transfer per time you transfer.
We need to receive a cancellation request in writing for us to proceed with cancellation. The following charges will be applicable based on the cancellation request received by us.
If you cancel –
◦ 60 days prior to departure there will be a 10% deduction on the package cost.
◦ 59 – 45 days prior to departure: 25% deduction on the package cost.
◦ 44 – 30 days prior to departure: 35% deduction on the package cost.
◦ 30 – 15 days prior to departure: 60% deduction on the package cost.
◦ 15 – 07 days prior to departure: 85% deduction on the package cost.
◦ 06 days or less: 100% deduction on the package cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
◦ All rooms, rates and services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
◦ Rates are not valid for Events / Fairs / Long weekends / Festivals / Blackout dates.
◦ In case the same hotels / lodges / camps / resorts are not available we reserve the right to change them in the same star category.
◦ Child rates apply for children aged from 2 to 11 years old. 1 child sharing a room with 2 adults (depending on hotel policy). If the hotel doesn’t have availability for family rooms, adult rates will apply.
◦ If certain tours / entrances are closed during certain periods, alternative options will be provided.
◦ Train fares / reservations are dynamic, subject to availability and non-refundable once issued.
◦ Standard check-in time at the hotel is generally 1500 hrs. and check-out 12 Noon.
◦ Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
◦ Train fares / reservations are dynamic, subject to availability and non-refundable once issued
◦ Early check-in, late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel and not guaranteed unless paid for.
◦ We reserve the rights to reschedule the itinerary or routing.
◦ Unused inclusions in a tour package are non-refundable.
◦ Tours will be seat in coach basis (Unless mentioned otherwise) where guests have to reach on time at designated pick up point.
◦ Any delays from your side are considered a no show.
◦ No refund applicable in case of no show.
◦ Rates are not valid during any events & festivals and blackout dates.
◦ Most of the Hotels/ Lodges/ Camps / Apartments may ask for a security deposit at the time of check-in, which is refundable at the time of check-out and is subject to the hotel/lodge’s policy.
◦ We reserve all rights. Any damages caused whilst on tour shall be borne (paid or settled) locally by the client, we will not be liable for the same.
◦ In view of the current situation, please be advised that whilst the information and rates quoted are correct as of today’s date – we retain the right to adjust rates based on any changes to current operational or capacity restrictions imposed by Governments or other Authorities.
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Covid Guidelines (If any): always wear a mask, carry sanitizer, and maintain social distance
Mandatory Medical /Tests or Vaccination details: PCR test not needed for domestic travel but needed for international travellers.
Any Other info: NA
| Pine inn or Similar
||Child WITH Bed
(2.99 – 8 yrs.)
|Child No Bed
(2.99 – 8 yrs.)
Taxes Extra. Above 08 years child will be considered on adult rates only.
Private transfers from Harare to Nyanga and back: USD 650.00 per vehicle.
- Child with bed – may be given extra bed / mattress in the same room sharing with 02 fully Paid adults.
- Child No bed – will share the same room with 02 fully paid adults without any extra bedding
- Infant – will share the same room with 02 fully paid adults without any extra bedding.
- All ages will be calculated as per the date on the passport.
Rate per adult / Child for additional sightseeing/excursion/monument fee etc.:
||Rate per Adult in USD
||Rate per Child in USD
||Boat cruise (Troutbeck)
Child up to 11 years only. Above 11 years child will be considered on adult costing.
Points to Note (If any)
Please do note that the below points are shared with you for your reference only. Please use them at your own discretion.
Your Health: It is your (Traveller’s) responsibility is to ensure that you are in good health and medically fit to undertake safari tour. If the tour passes through the malaria area, precautionary treatment is advised. Consultation with medical practitioner/doctor and obtaining prophylactic and precautionary anti-malaria treatment is necessary.
Local Currency: USD/RTGS
Since the country scrapped its own currency in 2009, Zimbabweans had relied at various times on US dollars, South African rands, as well as other foreign currencies, an electronic currency called the RTGS dollar, and what are called bond notes.
Helpful items for your packing list: Malaria tablets, insect repellent, sun screen, sun hats
People: Friendly & hospitable
Safety and Security: be careful of monkeys
Staying safe on Wildlife Viewing Activities: do not feed animals, stay with guide, do not wonder
Staying safe in Cities and Towns: always be in a group, have a tour guide so you do not get lost