Valid for sale in
01 Night / 02 Days
Valentine Special Package. Rushel Kivu Resort is a full service beach resort located on the shores of Lake Kivu, nestled between palm trees and a sprawling coffee plantation.
Location / Countries Covered
Karongi, Kigali, Rwanda
||No. of Nights
||Hotel / Guest House Name
||Rushel Kivu Lodge or Similar
Day 1: Arrival
Upon arrival at the Kigali International airport, you will be met/greeted by our driver guide.
Overnight stay at Karongi.
Meal Included: Breakfast and Dinner.
Day 2: Departure
Transfer to the airport for your departure flight
Meal Included: Breakfast
END OF SERVICE…
- Accommodation in an Executive Suite
- Lake View
- On Half Board –Dinner
- 1 night stay
- Red Roses in the room
- 1 bottle of Champagne
- Park permits
- Rapid Test Fee (USD 5 per person)
- Anything not mentioned in “Package Inclusions”
- Domestic & International Airfare, Train Fare, Travel Visa, Travel Insurance & Medical Premium, Medical tests, etc.
- Individually extended accommodation, sightseeing, transfers, excursions pre, post or on tour.
- Local Tax / City Tax / Tourism Dirham tax / Green Tax etc. (if applicable)
- Cost of Optional activities
- OK to board for the airline (if applicable)
- Meals, excursions and transfers other than specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses on items such as Laundry, Juices, Sodas, Soft & Hard Drinks, Bottled Water etc.
- Incidentals, Tips, Porterage, Minibar and Bell-Boy charges, Gratuities etc.
Visa Requirement and Charges:
Please check online or with our authorised representative if Travel visa is required to visit our country. It is your responsibility to submit all relevant documents and obtain a legal travel visa (as per requirement) before you travel.
In case your tour is cancelled or curtailed short due to visa issues, we will be unable to provide you any refund of the tour cost.
For E-Visa, we are happy to provide you the visa requirement charges and documents required at highly competitive rates on our portal: https://www.visadone.com
You may click the above link and check the details there. Visa fees once paid is totally non-refundable which you are requested to note.
For Sticker Visa, please check with our local branch for the costing, documents required and approximate processing time.
Travel & Medical Insurance Charges:
It is Traveller’s responsibility to obtain and be in possession of the comprehensive travel and cancellation insurance, including medical insurance with provision for air evacuation, insurance in case of accidents, sudden sickness, medical expenses or death, before embarking on a tour. Our company is neither responsible nor liable for any claims, damage or loss as a result of Client’s failing to obtain necessary insurance cover.
We are however, happy to provide you travel insurance as per the plan you select which can offer you comprehensive coverage at highly competitive costs.
Age limit to provide Insurance – Up to 75 years. For Insurance, all rates given are per person in USD.
- To & from Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Nepal & Bangladesh.
- From India (However to India (Inbound) is allowed).
|Up to 75 years per person
||Travel Insurance Anywhere 2 Anywhere
|Premium in USD per person
|01 – 07 Days
|08 – 15 Days
|16 – 30 Days
Insurance fees once paid is totally non-refundable. For further details you can check with us on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Disclaimer: Please do check with our Branch / Authorized representative about the latest requirement as visa requirement / fees / travel insurance charges are dynamic and subject to change. The consulate at their discretion may ask for additional documents also for visa processing. Visa issuance is purely at the discretion of the consulate and not us.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- 100% payment at the time of confirmation
We accept payments via bank transfer/Debit & Credit cards (VISA or Master Card) also. In case of a bank transfer please add USD 30 per transfer per time you transfer.
We need to receive a cancellation request in writing for us to proceed with cancellation. The following charges will be applicable based on the cancellation request received by us.
If you cancel:
- 60 days prior to departure there will be a no deduction on the package cost.
- 59 – 45 days prior to departure: 15% deduction on the package cost.
- 44 – 30 days prior to departure: 25% deduction on the package cost.
- 30 – 15 days prior to departure: 50% deduction on the package cost.
- 15 – 07 days prior to departure: 85% deduction on the package cost.
- 06 days or less: 100% deduction on the package cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All rooms, rates and services are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- Rates are not valid for Events / Fairs / Long weekends / Festivals / Blackout dates. (surcharges/ supplements will be applicable during these dates)
- In case the same hotels / lodges / camps / resorts are not available we reserve the right to change them in the same star category.
- Child rates apply for children aged from 2 to 11 years old. 1 child sharing a room with 2 adults (depending on hotel policy). If the hotel doesn’t have availability for family rooms, adult rates will apply.
- If certain tours / entrances are closed during certain periods, alternative options will be provided.
- Train fares / reservations are dynamic, subject to availability and non-refundable once issued.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is generally 1500 hrs. and check-out 12 Noon.
- Rates quoted are not applicable during trade fair periods, major European Holidays and other major events.
- Train fares / reservations are dynamic, subject to availability and non-refundable once issued
- Early check-in, late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel and not guaranteed unless paid for.
- We reserve the rights to reschedule the itinerary or routing.
- Unused inclusions in a tour package are non-refundable.
- Tours will be seat in coach basis (Unless mentioned otherwise) where guests have to reach on time at designated pick up point.
- Any delays from your side are considered a no show.
- No refund applicable in case of no show.
- Rates are not valid during any events & festivals and blackout dates.
- Most of the Hotels/ Lodges/ Camps / Apartments may ask for a security deposit at the time of check-in, which is refundable at the time of check-out and is subject to the hotel/lodge’s policy.
- We reserve all rights. Any damages caused whilst on tour shall be borne (paid or settled) locally by the client, we will not be liable for the same.
- In view of the current situation, please be advised that whilst the information and rates quoted are correct as of today’s date – we retain the right to adjust rates based on any changes to current operational or capacity restrictions imposed by Governments or other Authorities.
Tour Package price per person sharing in a double/twin room in a 4x4WD vehicle:
|Package Rates per person in USD
|Twin / Double